FOOD AND HERITAGE TRAIL
ION Orchard presents a unique journey into the history of Singapore. Savour bites steeped in heritage by long-established local cuisines. If you’re new in the Lion City, this is a delightfully scrumptious way to experience Singapore’s heritage. Take in the sights, sounds and smells of Singaporean delicacies and treat your taste buds to a plethora of flavors at food samplings held daily at 10am from Monday to Friday, except eve of PH and PH.
Food trail goers can expect to sample popular culinary treasures and signature local delights such as bite-sized Kueh from Bengawan Solo, the ever-popular barbequed pork Ba-Kwa from Lim Chee Guan, and the staple Kaya Toast from Ya Kun Kaya Toast. Other participating outlets include a demonstration from Eu Yan Sang, which specializes in Chinese herbs and medicine for the health nuts.
Receive a S$5 F&B voucher when you sign up for the ION Orchard Food & Heritage Trail. Call +65 6238 8228 or email@example.com to register.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Attendance is by registration only (at least 3 working days in advance) and is capped at a maximum of 10 adults per session.
2) Food Trail will commence at 10am daily, from Monday to Friday. Participants are encouraged to gather at the Singapore Visitor Centre @ L1 by 9.50am.
3) The estimated duration of the Food Trail is 60 to 90 minutes.
4) Trail is open for all locals and tourists. Each adult tourist will receive a $5 F&B voucher at the end of the food & heritage trail upon presentation of passport. Voucher is not valid for locals.
5) Participants should indicate dietary requirements upon registration.