FOOD AND HERITAGE TRAIL
ION Orchard presents a unique journey into the history of Singapore. Savour bites steeped in heritage by long-established local cuisines. If you’re new in the Lion City, this is a delightfully scrumptious way to experience Singapore’s heritage. Take in the sights, sounds and smells of Singaporean delicacies and treat your taste buds to a plethora of flavors at food samplings held daily at 10am from Monday to Friday, except eve of PH and PH. We've added a Mandarin-guided tour on every Thursday, 10am!
Food trail goers can expect to sample popular culinary treasures and signature local delights such as bite-sized Kueh from Bengawan Solo, the ever-popular barbequed pork Ba-Kwa from Lim Chee Guan, and the staple Kaya Toast from Ya Kun Kaya Toast. Other participating outlets include a demonstration from Eu Yan Sang, which specializes in Chinese herbs and medicine for the health nuts.
Receive a S$5 F&B voucher when you sign up for the ION Orchard Food & Heritage Trail. Call +65 6238 8228 or email@example.com to register.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Attendance is by registration only (at least 3 working days in advance) and is capped at a maximum of 10 adults per session.
2) Food Trail will commence at 10am daily, from Monday to Friday.For Mandarin-guided tour, it will be on every Thursday, 10am only. Participants are encouraged to gather at the Singapore Visitor Centre @ L1 by 9.50am.
3) The estimated duration of the Food Trail is 60 to 90 minutes.
4) Trail is open for all locals and tourists. Each adult tourist will receive a $5 F&B voucher at the end of the food & heritage trail upon presentation of passport. Voucher is not valid for locals.
5) Participants should indicate dietary requirements upon registration.